Temperature - Humidity
Oil Moisture Transmitter
- Type: GE-360
- Brass body
- CE certificate
- relay or 4-20mA
- Product description: testing the water quantity in oil, specially designed for the measurement of water content in lubrication oil.
ISO9001 ISO14001 ISO45001 CE ATEX
Moisture Transmitter enables fast and reliable detection of moisture/water in oil. The sensor can be used in online moisture monitoring and as a control device, allowing separators and oil driers to be started only when needed. Proper monitoring saves both oil and the environment. it is easy and economical to monitor the effects of moisture in oil. CE certificate.
This moisture sensor for testing the water quantity in oil, specially designed for the measurement of water content in lubrication oil. The water-in-oil sensor can be used to measure the water activity in the lubrication oil of a marine engine and other applications, where it is crucial to measure the water content in oil. it is ideal for online monitoring of moisture in lubrication or insulation oil, which is very important for the long-term performance and adaptive maintenance of plant and machinery.Water in Oil Switch Detector
It is important to keep the quality of lubricating oil, on large 2-strokeengines at a constant high level. An essential part of this monitoring is to ensure that the water activity does not exceed specified limits. Water in lubricating oil can come from various sources, such as leaking coolers, or leaking parts within the coolant system.
* Output: Switch signal(Relay); 4-20mA
* Substance Temperature: 0~100C
* Measure Range: 0~2.5%; 0~5%; 0~10%; 0~50%
* Accuracy: 0.5%
* Work Voltage: DC24V AC110V~220V
* Max Current: 10A for relay
* Max Pressure: 1.6Mpa 16bar
* Connect Size: G1/2" M20x1.5 M27x2
* Protect Grade: IP65